Check out our BA Online DemoBA Online Demo (Tablet & Desktop only) with your student to see how lessons work, read parts of the digital Guide books, and watch a few selected videos. Like the rest of the student world in BA Online, you'll need to use either a computer or tablet to access the Demo.
You can also try a BA Online subscription and cancel it within 14 days of purchase for a refund.
Visit our Parent Support pages to learn all about getting started in Beast Academy Online.
We offer a discount on additional BA Online Monthly and Yearly subscriptions if you already have an active subscription of the same type:
- Monthly subscriptions are $/month for the first student and $/month for each additional student on the same Parent Account (up to 6 total students).
- Yearly subscriptions are $/year and $/year for each additional student on the same Parent Account (up to 6 total students).
A $ Bundle subscription gets you a discount on a full level set of paper Beast Academy books (ordinarily $) together with a Yearly subscription (ordinarily $). There is no discount for additional Bundle subscriptions, but you can add another Yearly subscription for $/year.
We offer bulk book discounts for orders of 5+ copies of a single book (for example, 5 or more copies of 3C Practice):
- Save 10% when you order 5+ copies of a single book title
- Save 20% when you order 10+ copies of a single book title.
- Book orders over $100 qualify for free domestic economy shipping.
We currently accept purchase orders for BA Online Yearly and Bundle subscriptions, as well as all Beast Academy books.
To order BA books or BA Online for individual students, please follow our purchase order instructions.
Or read on for more about using BA Online in the classroom.
Beast Academy is obligated to charge sales tax in Canada and in the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WI.
If your organization is tax-exempt and located in one of the above states, you will not be able to use our website to place an order. Instead, contact [email protected] and include your State Exemption Certificate or other verification of your tax-exempt status.
If your organization is tax-exempt but not located in one of the above states, then you will not be charged sales tax. You can place an order through our website.
You may return any physical book within 30 days of purchase. No book returns are allowed after 30 days.
Simply mail the unwanted copies to the address on the Sales Receipt. Please note that we do not accept in-person returns and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please enclose a copy of the Sales Receipt with your return. When the books are received in retail condition you will be refunded your original purchase price, excluding shipping.
If you bought your books as part of a Bundle, you must return the full set of books. Read all about Bundle subscription refunds below.
You can cancel a new Monthly or Yearly subscription within 14 days of your initial purchase for a refund to your original method of payment. The cancellation period only applies to new subscriptions that have not been upgraded and does not reset for reactivated subscriptions.
Use the Cancel button in the subscriptions section of your My Account page. The Cancel button will only appear for subscriptions that are eligible for a refund.
Refund amounts depend on whether you have a discounted subscription as part of your Parent Account:
- If you have only full-priced subscriptions(s), canceling a subscription will refund that subscription's full subscription price.
- If you have any discounted Monthly subscriptions, canceling a Monthly subscription will refund the discounted subscription price.
- If you have any discounted Yearly subscriptions, canceling a Yearly subscription will refund the discounted subscription price.
If you buy a full-priced Yearly subscription ($) for one child and a discounted ($) subscription for another child, canceling either subscription will refund the discounted subscription price ($).
Canceling both subscriptions will result in a full refund ($+$=$).
Read on for Bundle subscription refunds.
You can cancel a Bundle's online subscription and/or return the books within 30 days of your initial purchase for a refund to your original method of payment. The cancellation period only applies to new subscriptions that have not been upgraded and does not reset for reactivated subscriptions.
To cancel the online subscription, use the Cancel button in the subscriptions section of your My Account page and select the portion(s) of your Bundle you would like to cancel. The Cancel button will only appear for subscriptions that are eligible for a refund.
Refunds are calculated according to what you return or cancel and what you keep.
If you choose to cancel your BA Online subscription,
- Your student will immediately lose access to BA Online.
- Your refund will be the difference in price between the cost of the full book set that you keep and the total Bundle price that you already paid.
- Please note that this refund will be substantially less than the full subscription price, as you forfeit the Bundle discount when you cancel part of a Bundle.
If you choose to cancel the books, return the full book set by mailing them to the address on the Sales Receipt. Please enclose a copy of the Sales Receipt with your return.
- Your refund will be the difference in price between what you keep and what you paid.
- We do not accept partial returns of books that were purchased as part of a Bundle.
- All returned books must be in retail condition.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Your refund will be processed upon receipt of the books in retail condition.
If you buy a Bundle ($), canceling the online subscription will refund the difference in cost between the books and the Bundle: $−$=$.
If you cancel both the books and online subscription, your refund will be the purchase price of the Bundle, excluding shipping.
Questions about a Bundle refund? Reach out to us at [email protected].