checkout for $15 off a new Monthly or Yearly subscription.
Check out our BA Online DemoBA Online Demo (Tablet & Desktop only) with your student to see how lessons work, read parts of the digital Guide books, and watch a few selected videos. Like the rest of the student world in BA Online, you'll need to use either a computer or tablet to access the Demo.
You can also try a BA Online subscription and cancel it within 14 days of purchase for a refund.
Help your kids stay sharp while schools are closed with BA Online.
- Enter the coupon code FlattenTheCurve during checkout for $15 off a new Beast Academy Monthly or Yearly subscription. The coupon cannot be applied to extend existing subscriptions, but can be used to add one new student to an existing parent account.
- The code does not apply to Bundle subscriptions or books.
- If you have recently purchased a subscription without the coupon code and are within the 14-day cancellation period, you may cancel the subscription and reactivate it using the coupon code.
- Limit one coupon per parent account.
- Expires April 15, 2020.
Questions? Contact [email protected].
Visit our Parent Support pages to learn all about getting started in Beast Academy Online.
We offer a discount on additional BA Online Monthly and Yearly subscriptions if you already have an active subscription of the same type:
- Monthly subscriptions are $15/month for the first student and $7.50/month for each additional student on the same Parent Account (up to 6 total students).
- Yearly subscriptions are $96/year and $48/year for each additional student on the same Parent Account (up to 6 total students).
A $150 Bundle subscription gets you a discount on a full level set of paper Beast Academy books (ordinarily $108) together with a Yearly subscription (ordinarily $96). There is no discount for additional Bundle subscriptions, but you can add another Yearly subscription for $48/year.
We offer bulk book discounts for orders of 5+ copies of a single book (for example, 5 or more copies of 3C Practice):
- Save 10% when you order 5+ copies of a single book title
- Save 20% when you order 10+ copies of a single book title.
- Book orders over $100 qualify for free domestic economy shipping.
Beast Academy is obligated to charge sales tax in the states where we maintain a branch or office: CA, GA, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NC, PA, TX, VA, and WA.
If your organization is tax-exempt and located in one of the above states, you will not be able to use our website to place an order. Instead, contact [email protected] and include your State Exemption Certificate or other verification of your tax-exempt status.
If your organization is tax-exempt but not located in one of the above states, then you will not be charged sales tax. You can place an order through our website.
You may return any physical book within 30 days of purchase. No book returns are allowed after 30 days.
Simply return the unwanted copies to the address on the Sales Receipt. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please enclose a copy of the Sales Receipt with your return. When the books are received in retail condition you will be refunded your original purchase price, excluding shipping.
If you bought your books as part of a Bundle, you must return the full set of books. Read all about Bundle subscription refunds below.
You can cancel a Monthly or Yearly subscription within 14 days of your initial purchase for a refund to your original method of payment. Use the Cancel button in the subscriptions section of your My Account page. (The Cancel button will not appear after 14 days.)
Refund amounts depend on whether you have a discounted subscription as part of your Parent Account:
- If you have only full-priced subscriptions(s), canceling a subscription will refund that subscription's full subscription price.
- If you have any discounted Monthly subscriptions, , canceling a Monthly subscription will refund the discounted subscription price.
- If you have any discounted Yearly subscriptions, canceling a Yearly subscription will refund the discounted subscription price.
If you buy a full-priced Yearly subscription ($96) for one child and a discounted ($48) subscription for another child, canceling either subscription will refund the discounted subscription price ($48) amount.
Canceling both subscriptions will result in a full refund ($96+$48=$144).
Read on for Bundle subscription refunds.
You can cancel a Bundle's online subscription and return the books within 30 days of your initial purchase for a refund to your original method of payment.
Refunds are calculated according to what you return or cancel and what you keep:
- To cancel the online subscription, use the Cancel button in the subscriptions section on your Account (The Cancel button will not appear after the 30-day cancellation period.)
- Your student will immediately lose access to BA Online. Your refund will be the difference in price between the cost of the full book set that you still have and the total Bundle price that you already paid.
- Please note that this refund will be substantially less than the full subscription price, as you forfeit the Bundle discount when you cancel a Bundle.
- Return the full book set by mailing them to the address on the Sales Receipt. Please enclose a copy of the Sales Receipt with your return. Your refund will be the differencein price between anything you have not already returned or canceled and what you have already paid. So if you have already canceled the online subscription, your refund will be the remaining purchase price of the Bundle, excluding shipping.
- We do not accept partial returns of books that were purchased as part of a Bundle.
- All returned books must be in retail condition.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
If you buy a Bundle ($150), canceling the online subscription will refund the difference in cost between the books and the Bundle: $150−$108=$42.
Once the books are received in retail condition, you will be refunded the remainder of your original payment.
Questions about a Bundle refund? Reach out to us at [email protected].